Reflexology is a non-invasive therapy, based on the idea of balancing the body’s energies through the reflexes in the feet and hands, allowing the body to heal itself. Our feet mirror our body and there are relative reflexes in the feet and hands corresponding to every organ in the body, which a reflexology treatment will massage and manipulate.
Benefits of Reflexology
- Reduces stress levels and induces deep relaxation
- Improves circulation
- Cleanses the body of toxins and impurities
- Normalises and balances the whole of the body
- Revitalises energy
- Helps to relieve pain by releasing the body’s own endorphins
- Helps unblock nerve channels
- Improves the neural pathway’s communication
- It is a preventative care
- Stimulates creativity and productivity
Take your body on a journey of discovery through your feet! A full reflexology treatment will take approximately 1 hour. The treatment involves a blissful soak in a soothing footbath, the relaxation of both feet and ankles, followed by entire coverage of both feet using pressure point movements and following the ideas of Zone Therapy and Eunice Ingham. An initial observation of the feet will take place, with any problem areas recorded. Any problem areas/ interesting findings discovered throughout the treatment will also be recorded for consideration at the end. End your reflexology experience with a soothing, moisturising application.
Reflexology 30 minutes (£20.00)